- Premium Subscription
- Benchmark your portfolio
- Special Company Controversial Reports (PDF)
Get access the Xklude database and search and view more than 2100 listed companies’ linked to more than 30 controversial issues.
View your subscribtion option here.
- Look up Controversial Issues on a wide range of themes that can be defined as controversial for various reasons. Xklude has identified 30 controversial issues distributed in 6 different ESG categories.
- Search among +2100 controversial global listed companies in the database and find out who invested in them.
- View the largest Nordic institutional investors’ equity investments in controversial companies. The investors represents a total asset under management of more than 3000 billion euros.
Benchmark your portfolio
Get Extended Premium Subscription where you can identify companies to follow. Track your own portfolios day-to-day basic for controversial issues. We offer to screen your portfolios for issues and upload it to Xklude so you can keep track of controversies connected to your investments.
- We upload your portfolio (only you can see it).
- Pick stocks and build & view your own portfolio.
- Track your portfolio for controversial issues.
- Track your portfolio for current global media controversies.
- Track companies for controversies.
- ESG View.
Special Company Controversial Reports (PDF)
You can order one or several Company Controversial Reports for all companies in the Xklude database. Company Controversial Reports includes all basic data about controversies identified by Xklude. Furthermore the report contain specific research from global media coverage and ESG view. Controversial Company Report can be design by request.
- Controversial Issues identified by Xklude
- Current Media Controversies
- ESG View and Momentum
- ESG Peer benchmark
- Human Rights Allegations
- Industry Impact Benchmark